Your first visit to Fort Bend Heart Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
To provide comprehensive, personal, and quality heart and vascular care to our community.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
* Please email a copy of your insurance card and Driver's License to our email: [email protected]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Please email insurance card (front and back) and Driver's License to [email protected]
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.