At every medical clinic, there is a great staff to help assist with the patient's needs. At the Fort Bend Heart Center, our staff is required to perform various job duties to ensure excellent patient care. We are made up of several different staff members; from the receptionist to the technicians. We have staff personnel that speaks Arabic, Spanish, and Vietnamese. From the second you walk in until the moment you leave, we will have worked with you to ensure your visit was both pleasant and professional.
Dr. Naim Al-Adli, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.
Cardiologist in Sugar Land, TXFort Bend Heart Center
AMERICA'S TOP CARDIOLOGISTS (2006-2012) BY THE CONSUMER'S RESEARCH COUNCIL OF AMERICA
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in Nuclear Cardiology
- Graduate of Jordan University Medical School
- Internship and residency completed at Seton Hall University in New Jersey
- Cardiovascular training was obtained at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Completed advanced training at the Cardiovascular Institute of the South in Louisiana for Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Pacemaker Implantation
- Proficient in a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic heart and vascular procedures
Fadwa Talje, Head Clinical Administrator
Kelly Nelson, Ultrasound Technician
Shariz Haq, Nuclear Technician
Brianna Lee, Medical Assistant